Cookie is a file that you download in your computer when accessing to certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, storing and retrieving information about user’s browsing habits and, and depending on the way you use your computer and the information contained, they can be used to recognize the user.
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimum space of memory and not harming your computer. The cookies don’t contain any class of specific personal data, and most of them are erased from the hard disc when the browser’s session finishes (the so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept cookies as a standard and, with independence of the same, allow or prevent in the security set up of the system temporary or memorized cookies.
Without your express consent -through the activation of the cookies in your browser- aseismanos won’t link in the cookies the personal data memorized at the moment of registration and purchase.
What type of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that it may exist as, for example, traffic control and data communication, session identification, access parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, go through the process of purchase of an order, apply to participate in an event, use elements of safety during navigation, store content for broadcasting video or sound, or share content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: are those that allow the user to access to the service with some features of general character predefined depending on a series of criteria in the terminal of the user, as for example would be the language, the type of browser through which the service is entered, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: are those that, treated by us or by a third party, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use the users make of the service offered. For this purposes, your navigation in our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: are those that, treated by us or by a third, allow us to manage in the most effective way the advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the add to the content of the service requested or to the use that’s made of our website. So we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and related advertising to your profile can be displayed
– Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow us to manage, in the most effective possible way, the advertising spaces that, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided. These cookies store information of the users’ behavior obtained through the continued observation of their habits of navigation, what allows develop a specific profile to show advertising depending on it.
– Third party cookies: aseismanos can use services of a third party that, on behalf of aseismanos, can collect information with statistical purposes, of use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related with the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
To collect the information, Woocommerce uses 3 cookies:
The two first collect information about the basket and help WooCommerce to identify the changes made in the same. The third cookie contains a unique code for each client, with whom each basket is identified with a customer. No personal data is collected by these cookies.
Also on our website there’s presence of third parties whose privacy and cookie policies can be checked on their respective websites:
– Facebook: http://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/#
– Youtube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed your device through the configuration of the browser options:
Firefox from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adapt your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Similarly, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment you use separately.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website will function properly. Some site features may be lost and you may no longer be able to view certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. The ads simply will not be tailored to your interests and will be repeated more frequently.
Should you have any questions relating to these policies you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org